Saturday, February 19, 2011

Let Met Look Into Your Future (Pt. 2)

What is it with girls liking the bad boy? Every woman I know has liked one at one point...heck, some even married them! So was the inspiration for today's card.

Yesterday I posted a card that included a picture of my son, and in true 5-year-old fashion, my daughter wondered where her card was. So I made a girly card using the same template as yesterday and her photo (from about 5 years ago).

Here's the card:



I love this added bling. This shot also shows the doily edge die close-up.


The Crate paper I used is my new favorite (gorgeous collection!), and it goes so well with Papertrey's Raspberry Fizz paper. The small strip on the left is a My Favorite Thing's die-namic die--super pretty die that goes well with the trendy doilies, and I love the new Edgers dies from PTI. I thought the stickpin worked well with the girly style, too.

My husband does not like this card. Specifically, my husband does not like the sentiment I made on the bottom. He would love it if she never dated. (ha ha)

I hope you're having a great Saturday! We're enjoying sunshine...it's hard to believe there is a blizzard warning.

Thanks for looking!

Here are the details of the card:
Cardstock: white (AC Cardstock); Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Restoration (Crate)
Ink: white (Tsukineko); Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Dies: Edgers #1 (PTI); Dainty Lace Border (My Favorite Things)
Other: rhinestones (KaiserCraft--purchased at PTI); flower (Prima); glazed brad (Basic Grey); stick pin (Little Yellow Bicycle); ribbon is from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs