Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Smile--PDCC #144

Hi Everyone! I have another card for the new Play Date Cafe Challenge. Woo hoo!

The colors for this week are Pink Carnation, Orange Sherbet, and Lemonade:



The colors are so cheerful and definitely "me" colors. I had a million ideas, but I knew I wanted to use Erica Hernandez's fab Confetti Sprinkles digital brushes to make this fun card:




It's another hybrid card. I started off with the digital confetti brushes and stamped them repeatedly in the PDCC colors. Then, I stamped a sentiment from Rhonna Farrer's InstaLove set, and, after printing, I fussy cut the sentiment. I added three different colors of Stickles on top of the confetti to give it a little zing. I finished the card up with some Twinery twine. Here's a close up of the zing:



I have to apologize for my photos. My daughter has taken over my regular photography spot with about 40 Littlest Pet Shop (she was writing out names for each one...I didn't have the heart to move them all).

So now it's your chance to link up and enter to win. The winner of The Cup of the Week will win a prize from Simon Says Stamps.

Simon Says Stamp


If you want to enter this weeks's PDCC, click HERE. I can't wait to see what you do!

Have a great day!


Supplies
Stamps: (Confetti Sprinkles digital brush) Erica Hernandez at Two Peas in a Bucket; (Smile digital brush from InstaLovin) Rhonna Designs
Cardstock: (pink) PaperStudio
Other paper: (premium matte photo paper) OfficeMax
Twine: (Marigold, Pink Sorbet) The Twinery
Stickles


28 comments:

  1. Love this bright and cheerful card! Great use of the colours. Love the 'zing' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.MaZinG! I love confetti... and when it glitters... well that makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fun elements - the confetti, the zingy glitter, the banner, the perfect twine bow...and that your daughter wants pictures of all her Pet Shop buddies :) I went through that not long ago with all of Connor's Transformers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a festive card! Wonderful colors and I love how it's a hybrid card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great card for this challenge...I love the color combo...so nice and bright...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome card! LOVE the sparkling dots of goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooooooooo pretty!! LOVING all the dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cool, Jocelyn! LOVE the colors and the hybrid design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a piece of CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cheerful! I love the confetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your colorful CAS creation, simply beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous! love the subtle touch of glitter and that orange banner is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the confetti and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Littlest Pet Shop! This too will pass. :P (Of course, then they move on to Monster High...)
    This really is the perfect sentiment for this card -- it's just so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so pretty! I love how you used the digital brushes with the stickies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OHHHH! What a fun take on this color story! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You my dear are the best addition to that team :) i adore this very you, very fun card

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOM! Adorable card Jocelyn~the stickles make the digi shine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jocelyn, this is fabulous! I can't believe these are all digital images.. that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! And that banner sentiment is so awesome! What kind of printer do you use? Such vibrant colors!

    Hope you're doing well Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty and happy! I love the glitter on those dots!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super fun!!! Love all those happy confetti dots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs